Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Lined Out


The lining out went remarkably well. I'd not been looking forward to it, but the Modelmaster waterslide transfers turned out to be one of the best fivers I've spent in a long while. I found it surprisingly easy to get a good finish and an accurate register at the joins. Once dry I wafted over with a blast of Testors Dulcote, and fixed the builders plates in place with Araldite. Job done I think, though I will have to provide a crew so that it doesn't look weird when circling round Chwarel Bach.

1 comment:

Nevardmedia said...

That is very pretty indeed! These Kato units are great fun to build something around. They never stall either! Super stuff!